Finding the thermostat on a 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2 is easy, and will take a mere few moments when you know exactly where to look. Follow these very simple steps and you will be able to locate the thermostat easily on your car
- First, you must locate the radiator hose.
- Once you have located the radiator hose, ensure that you follow the hose to where it connects to the motor. You'll notice that it is attached with three bolts.
- Carefully remove the bolts and detach them from their fixings
- Remove the casing that the hose is attached to
- After removing the casing, you will come across where the thermostat is housed in your Cavalier