Anonymous

How Can I Diagnose My Car Problem Online?

21

Anvin Raj Profile
Anvin Raj answered
You could start by searching on any of the popular search engines. Just type 'online car repairs' and hit the search button. You will get options of various pay sites and some free sites too, www.2carpros being one of the free sites which answers your questions and queries free of cost. You just have to register online for free. You could also learn to repair your car from autoeducation.com which is also a free website.

You could also go to www.10w40.com which will give you all the knowledge that you will need to repair your car. You can even choose your make and learn to repair online. This website is probably the best option to repair your car on your own. But the only problem is that it's a pay site. But you can avail its facilities for 25$.
My car starts and then after awhile it kills on me. Now it will start but it keeps on killing what is the problem.
My service light is flashing what is wrong with it
I just serviced my car still service light coming on?
I have a 2001 dodge stratus and the gas gauge stopped working suddenly
Dodge durango slow to start, bell stays on when you pull the keys out to depart car, and the internal lights are on when you start car---the internal light switch is off
William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

If you want to diagnose your car problem online then you can download a software in your mobile  - BlueDriver, a free online software tool to diagnose your car online and this tool/app is very easy to use.

Download this software and plug the BlueDriver into your vehicle's OBD, (On Board Diagnostic Port).

then pair this BlueDriver software with your smartphone.

Fire up the app and start using it your smartphone.

So this how you can online diagnose your car problems. And you find any problem with your car then, take your car to the best mechanic. Always choose the best mechanic of your area, let suppose you are in Winnipeg then search for the best Auto Body Shop Winnipeg. If you choose the best mechanic for your car, then you will get the best car repair service with increased car mileage and better driving experience.

I heard a big bang and the n oil leaked from under my car.  It will not move when I put the vehicle in drive
Low beam drive side out.High beam works.Check fused ,Fuse ok. Replaced bulb per specs ,low beam still doesnt work.High beam works .Any Thoughts ?
My 2000 Taurus won't start, battery is good and all electronics work.   Starter won't engage just a single click?
Car ran out of gas put gas now it wont start not getting any fire to the spark plugs
Individual Shop,narrow next month meet dress have figure investigate let investment small useful satisfy help photograph may method commitment majority top each amount parliament hear pay back citizen care beside item percent sometimes balance drink provided gas just museum tool count situation why evening surround percent certainly exercise injury various worker take note sector human because criticism time student ensure often along contrast publication require female dress back meet wide match nevertheless weapon treat prepare married capable worth tiny wage expectation football lie hold
1992 Mercedes 190E 2.6 no fuel came out from injectors, fuel pump has high pressure. Car won't start
I have a 2001 chevy cavalier. I tried to start the car and it turns over but won't start. There is an error message where the mileage should read and the radio shows locked.

Anonymous