What Percentage Of A Sale Does A Car Salesman Make When They Sell A Car?

2

Hello. In my opinion, you greatly exaggerate when you write such words about used car sellers. It's just that everyone works in a different segment and price range. I recently had the experience of buying a fairly fresh car with low mileage and I think this is a great purchase. I can give you the address of the DriveAxis website in Canada and they will be able to make the best offer for a car loan. It's a really great service and they have quite a few positive reviews, so keep that in mind.

donna jackson Profile
donna jackson answered
This can vary from anywhere between ten to twenty five per cent, depending on the percentage of the figures negotiated in the contract of the salesman.
It may also depend on the value of a car, so for example, if he is selling luxury brands at 400 thousand each, he may only get between 2 and 5 per cent, as this would still add up to a sizeable amount.
There are also salesmen who run their own car dealerships, and buy and sell cars on their own account. So it is difficult to say exactly, since each salesman negotiates a deal according to his contract and seniority.
Some do exceptionally well, and others barely keep the wolf from the door.
A second hand car salesman is often portrayed as a person on the edge of desperation, who starves while he waits for his next commission payment to come in.
Some salesmen are given a basic salary for this reason.

Anonymous