I Recently Bought A 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier At An Auction. I've Looked But Can't Find Out Where The Dipstick Is To Check The Transmission Fluid. Can Anyone Help Me Out.?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
There is a plug on the end of the transmission where the right axle goes into the transmission. It has like a 7/16 hex head. You take the plug out, if fluid runs out, your good. If not, fill till it does. I know its screwy! There should be a red colored plug on top of transmission where it meets the enging block. Thats the fill

Answer Question