Can I Replace The Ball Joints And Tie Rods Myself On A 1989 Ford F-250 4X4 5.0L?


1 Answers

billy allred Profile
billy allred answered
Yes all you need is a ball joint separator and a good socket set. The tie rod ends if you only replace one end, make sure you mark the thread or measure to see how long you tie rod is before you remove it. If you are replacing all four ends then I would suggest you also replace the sleeve also. But, again make sure you measure how long each set of tie rods are before you remove them or you will have to have the front end realigned.

Answer Question