1999 Chrysler Town & Country "Belt Tensioner Pulley Replacement". How Do You Get The Pulley Tensonier Of A 3.8 Ltr. Motor?


1 Answers

Donald Schoessow Profile
You'll need to get the vehicle high enough to get underneath it, and then go from the back side of the cross frame by the cat converter with a two foot extension and a fifteen metric swivel socket. You should be able to get it this way. You can see the nut between the power steering pump and the alternator from the back bottom side. When you put the new one on make sure the pin goes into the notch so that the tension mount is flush with tensioner.

Answer Question