Can I Rent A Car With A Permit?

7

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

A permit isn't sufficient ... You need an actual driver's license to rent a car in the United States.

Alexander Gopanchuk Profile

It depends of your age. Legislation varies in different countries, but I can say that in every country there is a problem with renting cars if you are less than 21 or even 25. I went to Europe when I was 22 and I rented a car  here . This is one of those services that provides a car for young drivers. I think if they call or write a letter, then you can get a clear answer

Hi guys! I urgently need to rent a car in Morocco, but I have no idea where to rent it. Any help?

Hello. I have a couple of tips for you before you rent a car. Be sure to choose a car with insurance - in case of theft of any damage to the car, you will be liable regardless of the perpetrators. If you don't know where to rent car morocco is, check out the link I left for you. My family and I often vacation in Morocco and always rent a car there.

That's not true. There are some companies that will rent to individuals under 18 years of age. They will charge you an underage rental fee, but at least you are allowed to rent a car under 21.

Anonymous