Why Do We Use Cars?

20

We use cars to get around places faster in less time, transport goods to other towns and countries, bring people to differnt places such as soccer practice, and go places in every day life
Anonymous , Blogger, answered

We use cars whether new car or used car, to travel at different without any rush and problems of overcrowding.

Rowan Webb Profile
Rowan Webb answered

Cars are all about transport! These days, it is more than transport too - it's convenience and comfort and a status symbol too. And it'll all be reflected in the price that you'll have to pay when you look at financing it too.

So we can pick up p

Hello everyone, at the present time I cannot imagine my life without an automobile. I have 3 cars of different brands and I use each one for different purposes. There is a car for the whole family, which we drive to the country house and on vacation. Recently I was looking for chevrolet models for myself, as I have never owned a luxury car with a large engine displacement. I hope my dream will come true soon.

First of all, cars are also different in order to use it for moving, as they say above, but I think that for many people this is a real lifestyle and the desire to be better. For example, now I look after used aston martin on this site. Do you think this is a good choice?

We use cars to transport to A to B but we shouldn't what were doing is wasting are money to buy  a car or using gas what we should be doing  is walk if needed or take a bus if possible
trading post Profile
trading post answered
We use cars because we people want to go to a place that is very important(e.g office, school, etc.) in just a short time.
tommy jones Profile
tommy jones answered
We use cars to go a certain place that we people can't reach by using our feet only. It is way convenient for us humans that we are using this kind of machine.
For transportation!!! To get from one place to another. We need them for our daily lives!

Anonymous