How Do I Obtain A Car Tile If The Original Owner Left It To Me Without Papers And Not Come Back For It?


2 Answers

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
Now you have to contact with the car licensing authority in your city. They have the complete information about the car. But you need some transfer letter to make the car title on your name. Otherwise you can apply for the new title as prescribed in your state's law.

Answer Question