Anonymous

Did you ever have a small accident and make a little dent in the other persons car?

2

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

Yeah...  I made a big as dent in someone's car once .. Then I got mad at her for asking for my insurance info ... Aparantly you have to give someone your insurance info even if you HATE THEIR FACE. She wasn't a nice lady though and she could have asked me in a more polite manner... But i now know I have to be cooperative even when dealing with grumpy mean people who don't just be nice to me .. That's not fine but it is what it is. I hate it though. 

Barb Cala
Barb Cala commented
It's always best to say as little as possible at accident scenes. It's never a great experience .. just let the cops handle it. :)
Jaimie  JT
Jaimie JT commented
I have an other awesome being pulled over by cops storey where I did not say a word but got me and my husband at the time out of an indecent exposure charge :) ... I'll save that though... Crying helps ! Just saying :)

A slip and fall injury, sometimes known as a trip and fall, is a form of a personal injury claim or case involving a person falling on another's property and suffering injury as a result. It's a misdemeanor. A person injured as a result of a fall may be entitled to monetary compensation from the owner or occupier of the premises where the damage happened , check here https://callcefali.com/slip-fall-accident-attorneys-san-juan-capistrano/ .

Accidents involving slipping and falling can happen on either private or commercial premises.

Anonymous