I live on Idaho. I want to ride a normal bicycle with a motor on it (moped). Can I ride it like a normal bike? I just wanna know if I can use sidewalks and bike lanes or of I then have to drive in the road. Thanks


1 Answers

Ancient Hippy Profile
Ancient Hippy answered

In my state of Pennsylvania, you must be at least 16 years old and have a valid drivers license. If the motor is 50cc or bigger, you also need a motorcycle license. Regardless of the engine size, you must follow all of the same rules as a car, no bike lanes or sidewalks.

Answer Question