Which one I should hire BMW or Lamborghini if I am considering luxury car hire?

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered

I guess it depends on the kind of impression you want to make, but honestly how many cars do you know that word turn heads like the Lamborghini Veneno?

Michael Dude Profile
Michael Dude answered

BMW is one of my favourite car manufacturers so I gotta say BMW

azz rental dubai Profile
azz rental dubai , jhon, answered

AZee offers our discerning guests the widest choice of 5 star services in Dubai. With dedicated staff and the world’s most sophisticated brands to choose from, AZee delivers the highest quality every time.

AZee Cars Rental Dubai Dubai the leading nationwide provider of exotic, luxury and sports car rentals. Serving the AZee car rental needs of clients from major cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, an other parts of Emirates. If you are looking for an exotic car or luxury car rental, you will find something to fit your preference in our showroom. Our company’s fleet consists of the world’s finest automobiles, and all our exotic and luxury cars are the newest makes and models.

Whether you need to rent one of our exotic cars for yourself, as the perfect gift for friend, fiancee or spouse, or for a night on the town with a client, AZee Cars Rental Dubai will make it happen. Call to book a reservation today – +971552197220

our website

Anonymous