- Who are Roketa?
If you are having trouble with your battery you should always check to make sure that it is correctly charged.
- Locate the battery, which on a traditional scooter is stored below the seat or foot panel. However if you cannot find it, check your owner's manual.
- Next, disconnect the battery by unscrewing it, and plug the positive and negative terminals into the corresponding terminals on a battery charger. The charger will then indicate that a 'charge' is in progress.
- Give the battery time to charge, and remove from the charger when it is indicated as complete.
- Once again locate the battery compartment on your scooter and reinsert the battery. Making sure that you screw in the positive and negative terminals correctly.
- Once the battery is in place, turn the ignition and start the engine. If the engine fails to kick into life, it points towards an electronics fault or problem with your battery.
- You may wish to purchase a new battery, however if the electronics are at fault your current one may still be okay.
- Further Advice