You Must Notify DMV Of A Collision If The Damage Is Over How Many Dollars?


1 Answers

Josh Ari Profile
Josh Ari answered
When you have a collision, you must report it to the DMV if:

- More than $750 in damage was done to the property of any person.
- Anyone was injured (no matter how slightly) or killed.

Answer Question