What Happens To Your Brain When You Hit Your Head On A Car Window Causing It To Break?

3

I don't really know because it has never happened to me before?
So what do you think will happen if someone gets hit in the head with a baseball what should they do?
Do go for detailed X-Ray at least, head and brain injury are not an ignorable thing. Don't keep waiting consult a physician, have a thorough check up. You didn't mention how long it has been, because if it is more then a week ago and you are still getting killer headaches in the spot where your head have been hit  then it is a serious situation.
Patricia Trostel
Patricia Trostel commented
When you strike your head, your brain strikes the inside of your skull. You really need to be checked by a doctor for a concussion or possible hematoma (bruising of the brain), which can potentially be serious depending on the extent of your injury. Please don't ignore the symptoms.

Hello. Quite difficult to say without knowing details. There can be different problems, all it depends on specific situations. I can share an article about brain stem injury, here is a link - https://www.tbi.org/seizures/what-is-brain-stem-injury.html. I recently used it in my research for university!

Anonymous