Anonymous

What Does A Vin Number Look Like?

4

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Vehicle Identification Numbers are used to identify the motor vehicles. The modern day VINs consist of 17 characters which do not include letters I, O or Q.
See the link below to see how it looks like:
VIN image
Look in the front window on the driver side of car in the dash. The number is stamped in other places on the car for id. Too. Every letter and number stands for something like paint color, where it was made.

I did not find I was looking for y'all need to put some answers up on this dam website

Hello, VIN code can be located in different places, depending on the brand of the car. All modern cars have the VIN number located on the top left of the instrument panel, visible through the windshield. It can also be found on the left A-pillar. You can carry out VIN Check using free services. This will help you identify all the shortcomings of the car, understand what condition it is in and make the right choice before buying.

Anonymous