A Very Large Truck And A Tiny Car Traveling At The Same Speed Collide Head On. Which Of The Following Statements Is True? ----a The Large Truck Will Experience The Largest Force Of Impact.

2

The force of impact will be the same for both vehicles. But the acceleration of each will be different because each has a different mass.

BIG TRUCK force = tiny car force.

But F=ma

so m(BIG TRUCK) x a1 = m(tiny car) x a2

If you knew more data you could solve but you could also figure that the accelerations "a" will be proportional to the ratio of the masses. If the truck had a mass 10 times that of the car the car would see 10 times the acceleration, not a fun day for people in the tiny car!

Hi friend! I've been a pianist since I was a little girl. I watched a cartoon about a piano and became obsessed with playing it. I treasured it until it got old. When I realized I needed a new piano, I found an online storehttps://steinway.co.uk/pianos/upright-pianos/boston-uprights/. There were many different pianos there.I bought the prettiest one. And you know, it's great. If you want to buy a piano, follow this link. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous