Anonymous

How much does it cost to hire developers?

3

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

Usually, developers make a quick estimate of the order value in advance. You can get it in a couple of days, usually for free. If the cost suits the customer, he signs a contract, which calculates the exact price of the application development, the deadline for the completion of the work and a description of the final result. Sometimes the price can change if during the development process it was decided to add additional functionality. But this is agreed with the customer. By the way, it will be useful for you to read the article How much does it cost to hire developers  and find a more detailed answer to your question. Separately, I would like to note that the average cost of developing a mobile application depends on the complexity of the application.

I'm more interested in how much it will cost to develop an application for smart TV? Is it worth investing in this area?

Hi, friend. I know how to help you. If you need a development team that can create smart TV apps, you should contact Oxagile. I have worked with this development team before and I know that they have experience building apps and OTT platforms. So you can be sure that you will get a great app at a reasonable price.

Anonymous