• Try ringing this number 1-800-646-8442. You should be able to order the manual you need for your mower by talking to an agent over the phone.
• If for whatever reason you cannot get through to the above mentioned number or it is unavailable, you can order manuals from this website too: www.ssbtractor.com/tractor_manual_search.cgi?tractor_manual_
• This website allows you to search through loads of manuals for different Scotts lawnmower models:
lawnandgarden.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/scotts/scotts_la If after searching you still cannot find the correct manual for your mower, there is the opportunity of filling out a contact form and asking the 'membership.' You can then ask other users if they know where to locate a manual or if they have one they could share with you. More information about this can be found on the site.
• If you have exhausted all the suggestions above, join a forum like the one found at this link. Users discuss issues such as locating manuals and how to repair their mowers:
• Previous owners may well have put their manuals on online auction sites so have a look on sites such as www.ebay.com too.