Anonymous

How Do I Get Blue Jean Dye Out Of Cloth Car Seats?

2

Phil Newton Profile
Phil Newton answered

It's extremely difficult to get blue jeans dye out of cloth car seats, but there are a few methods you can try.  

Before getting to that though, it's worthwhile mentioning that sometimes cleaning methods actually make the stain worse.  It's up to you whether you try these methods or not!

1. This is probably your best option: Take your car to a professional car cleaner.  Yes, it might cost you a bit of money, but you're probably more likely to get a successful result.  Professionals will usually have cleaning products that you can't really get at the supermarket or wherever.
  2. Buy some stain removal product such as Vanish. These products have mixed results, but you won't know whether it will work or not until you use it.
  3. This would be my last resort. Simply mix some laundry detergent with hot water and try to remove the stain yourself. This could work and save you a lot of money, but it could also make the stain worse.

There aren't many other options than the ones listed above.  There are plenty of different cleaning products that you could try, but they're usually very similar.  My choice would be to get a professional to look at it.

I know that a lot of people like to customize their clothes with paint. I like to add embroidery to T-shirts and other clothes. It is always neat, unusual and beautiful. If you want to buy the custom embroidered clothes, then see more here, it is a really reliable and trusted service that I have already used on several occasions and the quality has always been excellent.

Anonymous