Anonymous

Why Does Boat Floats In Water?

4

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
Boat is a non living thing and it floats on water. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. This is third law of newton.
Boat's weight apply force downward and water reacts against it. Water holds it and applys an upward force. This makes the boat stay at its position.
But living things sink in the water. Like a human being. You have to hold your breath or you must be a good swimmer if you do not want to sink into water.

Recently we had to buy parts for my boat and a new boat for my friend. Because he also wants to ride with us. I didn’t want to buy parts from the store because it’s very expensive, so I decided to search the Internet and found a good boat deal at zeboats where we can buy everything we need. I hope everything will come in good quality and we will be satisfied.

Actually, the weight of  boat can't replaces the water in the lake or sea or ocean.. Thats why it floats on the water.. This will comes under the application of ARCHEMADES principle.
Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
According to the Archemedis principle, "An object in a fluid experiences an upward force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object".
That is the reason even a steel boat can float in water. For more details, please see the link:
science.howstuffworks.com

Anonymous